Since its inception, the College of Marin Baseball Program has been a force in the Northern California Collegiate Baseball scene.
Currently a member of the Bay Valley Conference, the Mariners have dominated their league opponents in recent years. Securing five BVC titles in the last six seasons, the Mariners Baseball Program has been a model of success across the California Community College Athletic Association (CCCAA).
This recent success mirrors a long tradition of Marin Baseball dominance. Since 1982, the Mariners have engineered 13 BVC title runs and have experienced tremendous success in the state playoffs. Under the leadership of head coaches Al Endriss, Tom Arrington and Steve Berringer the Marin Baseball program has developed into one of the most successful in California.
Listed below are various testaments to the program’s success, both in terms of on-field production and academics.
- Mariner Team Records
- Mariner Indivisual Career Records
- Mariner Individual Single Season Records
- Mariner Baseball MVPs
- Comprehensive List of Transfering Mariners in the Baseball Program
- Mariners Who Are Playing/Played at the NCAA D1, D2, D3 and NAIA Levels
- List of 42 Mariners to Play Professional Baseball
- List of MLB Organizations Mariners Have Played For
- Where Mariners Have Been Drafted
- Season Records and Conference Standings from 1982-Present
- ABCA/Rawlings All-Americans
- ABCA/Rawlings NorCal All-Region Team Members
- ABCA/Rawlings Gold Glove Award Winners
- BVC Player and Pitcher of the Year Award Winners
- BVC All-Conference 1st Team Honorees
- BVC All-Conference 2nd Team Honorees
- BVC All Conference Honorable Mentions